• Cost for parking with dwelling unit and other charges

I am a Defense employee and I purchased a dwelling unit in Jalvayu Towers, Shatabdi Nagar, meerut through Air Force Naval Housing Board (AFNHB) in Dec 2009. I was informed the possession will be made till May 2012 but the project is still in progress. Being a government undertaking I had huge belief in the project and  hope that i will get delivery in time and if not possible I will not be asked to pay any amount in lieu of price rise after May 2012.  Hence I need your precious assistance on the following:-

(a)     Do i need to pay the additionally  imposed charges due to delay in construction where customer is not responsible for any delay

(b)     Guidelines of GOI on payment for purchase of associated parking

(c)     What is procedure to get solution of these issues

Note: If possible, make reply with reference

Your faithful
DN Tyagi
email: dirgh5@gmail.com
Asked in Property Law from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
please read terms of agreement . signed by you with the board . if under agreement there  is  a clause that time is essence of contract then board has to deliver possession within the stipulated period . there must be clause that in case of delay in delivery of possession board will compensate all the flat owners  who have purchased flats . if it is agreed that total consideration for flat is an X amount then board cannot call upon you pay for costs escalations in the project . 

as per supreme court judgement car parking slots cannot be sold by builder as it forms part of common area .