• Rent money

Q1:-i have given a person 30000 rupees to help him in other words on rent i have telephonic conversation recording and except that i have not any proof? whether this proof is sufficient to show in the court if the person will not refund the money and can i file a appeal against him to freeze his salary for the period to return his money?
Asked 4 years ago in Constitutional Law from Patiala, Punjab
The recording of a telephonic conversation alone may not be sufficient for you to prove the loan advanced by you, but this is your only hope as you possess no other evidence. 

His salary cannot be frozen under any circumstances.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer