• Misconduct definition as per Labour law

in recent co the office manger relieved me and as per the appointment letter they have to give one month notice or in lieu salary of a month ( not applicable in case of Misconduct ) I havent done any misconduct with anybody what is the definition of misconduct ( as from the client side there is no complain about my professional expertise or behaviour ) she is not giving me even the salary for ten days I worked for till 10th March . so pl. guide me what to do
Asked 3 years ago in Labour from Bangalore, Karnataka
Send the Company a legal notice through your lawyer demanding reason in detail for relieving you. Challenge the dismissal and if necessary file a suit under appropriate Act in appropriate court as suggested by your lawyer since you have not mentioned the nature and responsibility of your job.