• Challenge transfer policy

my wife and me are working in Navodaya vidhyalaya samiti which is an autonomous org. under govt. of india. recently we are posted on different stations. In year 2012 the samiti adopted a transfer policy in which an employee has to complete a mandatory tenure at one station,  which is 10 year in my case.however, government of India emphasis on posting of husband and wife at same station and the same instructions are also given to its all departments. Is there any provision in law to challenge this policy.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Yes you can challenge the transfer policy directly before the High Court, to give an in depth answer I need to see the other documents also.

Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
9509 Answers
125 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer