1. So, the Company has not refused to recruit you for some ill intension,
2. They are keeping silent because the project they were assigned to by their cilent, for which you were rcruited, has been cancelled by their said client,
3. It is an unforeseen event for them resulting into their not recruiting you,
4. You have not yet been recruited, so you can not claim emloyment benifit or retrenchment benifit, if any,
5. It may so happen that the said Company may get back the said cancelled assignment or may get a fresh assignment from their some other client where they can place you,
6. In the above circumstances, it will be prudent and more practical on your part to wait for some more time keeping very good relationship with the Company so that they do not decide against your said recruitment and further placement. Keep communicating with the Company politely asking to be placed elsewhere,
7. The above has been suggested since the overseas litigating expences will be too high for you & it may jeopardise your placement elsewhere at Singapore.