• irrevocable general power of attorney

i have purchased residential lal dora plot from main owner whose name was written on mutation through irrecovable gpa with gpa other documents are i.e affidavit,agreement to sale, consideration amount receipt and only this receipt is registered in SR office and all other documents are duly notarised  in 1985 all these documents are sufficient or not
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi
it is not sufficient .  Supreme court has held that to confer title in respect of property it should be registered sale deed . in your case it is only through GPA . seller  has  not executed sale deed for property . it should have been duly stamped and registered sale deed .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46925 Answers
2776 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Have Sale Deed registered in your name or in the name of any other trusted family member based on irrevocable GPA at the earliest to avoid trouble in future.
Sai Kiran R
Advocate, Bangalore
86 Answers
6 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer