• Transfer

I and my wife are working in the post office, recently I have been posted at a office which is more than 50 KM away from the place of my wife's present posting. But as per DOPT order, both husband and wife should invariably be posted at the same station.I requested authority to cancel my transfer order so that I can work at the same station with my wife.But they rejected my request.Can I file any writ petition for staying/cancelling the transfer order for non compliance of the DOPT order?
Asked 4 years ago in Constitutional Law from Agartala, Tripura
Yes you can.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer