• Writ petition

My case is pending 'admission' with NCDRC for over 3 years, proceedings are in excercis of flawed jurisdiction and the court appears to be under extraneous pressure and biased and prejudice quite apparent and showing no inclination to dispose of the matter but keep it limbo to protect the doctor.In same complaint,the MCI has found the doctor negligent and remove the name from IMR for six months but doctor has filed civil Writ and matter pending with DHC. Can I file Writ before SC under article 21/32 before SC for expeditious disposal. I am 75 years old, with impaired vision and matter is11 years old?-Thanks-pcjain39@gmail,com
Asked 3 years ago in Constitutional Law from Faridabad, Haryana
There are already judgments by SC for speedy disposal of cases. Kindly refer to the landmark judgment "Hussainara Khatoon & Ors vs Home Secretary,State Of Bihar,9 March,1979". Based on this judgment and being a senior citizen you can file a writ before the SC.
Feroz A. Shaikh

Why go to the SC when you can file it before the HC.

for saving time and money u can move high court
Kisen Kumar Agarwal