• Sexual harassment by an employee

Kindly guide. A clerk of my institution (non-government)came in  office room and  attempted to rape me by forcing, pulling, trying to declothe etc  etc. There was nobody witness. I made a complaint to the institution authority.. The administration simply suspended the person but I am very afraid. It became is very difficult to keep life. It is extreme insult for my life. The person may attempt seriously again. How can I safe my life? Suggest please.The incident happened about 20 days ago.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Guwahati, Assam
Kindly approach nearest police station and lodge an FIR against the clerk for outraging the modesty and derobing a woman.
Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Immediately go to the nearest police station and lodge a written complaint against this man. He will be arrested by the police for attempting to commit rape on you.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Do as suggested by brother Advocates. Also update the developments so that we can provide further assistance. 

Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
117 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer