• Sexual harassment by an employee

Kindly guide. A clerk of my institution (non-government)came in  office room and  attempted to rape me by forcing, pulling, trying to declothe etc  etc. There was nobody witness. I made a complaint to the institution authority.. The administration simply suspended the person but I am very afraid. It became is very difficult to keep life. It is extreme insult for my life. The person may attempt seriously again. How can I safe my life? Suggest please.The incident happened about 20 days ago.
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Guwahati, Assam
Kindly approach nearest police station and lodge an FIR against the clerk for outraging the modesty and derobing a woman.
Feroz A. Shaikh

Immediately go to the nearest police station and lodge a written complaint against this man. He will be arrested by the police for attempting to commit rape on you.

Do as suggested by brother Advocates. Also update the developments so that we can provide further assistance.