• Dog hitting

I am dragged to court for hitting Dog. 
Chargesheet has been filed under 11(1) k of 1960
I dont want to go into long court proceeding. My job involves too much travelling
Should i accept and end the matter ? 

Any issue in accepting this? 
Also what will happen if Dog dies later and these guys again file complaint against me that this death happened because of this hitting
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Compromise the matter out of court by paying a compensation. If the court convicts you then it may seriously jeopardize your career prospects as a conviction from a court of law disqualifies an individual from applying for jobs, in addition to availing many more services such as passport, etc. Let your lawyer frame a deed of compromise.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer