• 420, 467, 460, 120b

This are 420, 467, 460, 120b etc. are put on me in 2006. I am A3 in the case still now I am going to court attending vadadas. The complaint is put mu owner. I have worked for 5 years for him. at last he put the above section and lunched a complaint. I have arrested. after 5 days i have got bail. please do the needful help sir.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
The needful is to be done by the lawyer whom you have engaged for your defence.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23888 Answers
667 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer