• Want to sell land in mouza brahmapur

1 land of 3.5 kottha was purchased in jan1988 in the deed it is mentioned piece and parcel of danga agricultural land in south 24 pargana garia kolkata
2 want to sell this land,purchaser wants the followings
a. parcha------from BLRO
b. kazna dakhila---- from BLRO
c. mutuation---- from BLRO
d. agricultural land to bastu land conversion--from BLRO
corporation tax being paid regularly
pl clarify wheather above certificates are required ?if required how much time it will take and what will be the cost /
Asked 7 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

4 Answers

Purchaser would require proof of mutation of land in your name by BLRO ,proof of payment of property taxes, NA certificate etc

2) Certified Extract from the record of rights also called Porcha (CS, RS or LR)is required

3)kazna dakhila is also required by purchaser

4) costs and time period local lawyer can guide you

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95205 Answers
7607 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Yes, the above documents are required by the prospective buyer before buying the sid land.

2. Who had purchased the said land? Has not his name been mutated in the BLRO office till now?

3. Ordinarily, mutation is done, tax is paid to BLRO and parcha is issued accordingly in the name of the title holder of the property.

4. if no mutation has been done yet, apply for the same now.

5. If mutation has already been done and khajna has been paid by the title holder of the land, then it will take maximum 7 days to get the above documents excepting the land conversion certificate and if no mutation has yet been done then it might take 1 to 2 months to get the above certificates from the BLRO.

6. You shall have to apply for the conversion of the land from agricultural to bastu but at present conversion process is being delayed for land grabbing by syndicate members for which it might take even 6 months.

7. However, you can apply for the said conversion of land and show the buyer a copy of the same.

Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
27245 Answers
726 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Yes, those document are required to be seen by the purchaser.

However since you are from Kolkata if you contact me then I can guide further only after seeing your title deed.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22920 Answers
498 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The documents that are requested by the buyer can be procured from the local revenue department or Tehsildar's office.

You may have to apply for each document by following the procedures meant for it which can be let known by the staff of the revenue department office.

Since this is a local matter, the cost towards the requisite fee shall also be known on enquiry from the concerned office.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85404 Answers
2236 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer