• FIR on me

There is an fir on me for harrassing a person via whatsapp. I am a student. My age is 20. What should i do ?
Asked 7 years ago in Criminal Law
Religion: Hindu

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

3 Answers

Police would issue you notice to record your statement

2) deny allegations made in complaint

3) apply for bail and contest the case

4) you have not reproduced the contents of FIR . without going through the FIR we cannot give you the tips required by you

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95221 Answers
7612 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Fir take information whether indeed FIR is registered or not as for such things FIR is unlikely.

2.if indeed FIR is registered then you will have to take abil and in cases ofs uch nature getting bail is easy.

3.Since you're still student make compromise with this man so he withdraws the complaint . Else this criminal case may pose problem to get govt. job.

Good luck.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22921 Answers
498 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

First obtain anticipatory bail and then challenge the case in the trial court properly on the basis of merits and documentary evidences in your side.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85422 Answers
2239 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer