• FIR on me

There is an fir on me for harrassing a person via whatsapp. I am a student. My age is 20. What should i do ?
Asked 4 months ago in Criminal Law from Samastipur, Bihar
Police would issue you notice to record your statement 

2) deny allegations made in complaint 

3) apply for bail and contest the case

4) you have not reproduced the contents of FIR . without going through the FIR we cannot give you the tips required by you 

1. Fir take information whether indeed FIR is registered or not as for such things FIR is unlikely.
2.if indeed FIR is registered then you will have to take abil and in cases ofs uch nature getting bail is easy.
3.Since you're still student make compromise with this man so he withdraws the complaint . Else this criminal case may pose problem to get govt. job.
Good luck.

First obtain anticipatory bail and then challenge the case in the trial court properly on the basis of merits and documentary evidences in your side.