New land acquisition act 2013
I have a land in Tadimalla village, Nidadavolu mandal in an extent of 20 acres out of which 2acres 48cents was acquired by govt of AP under land acquisition act 2013 for a canal widening let me know which I am eligible under land acquisition act .Registration value of 1 acre is 4 lacs 60 thousand can anyone calculate the compensation according to new act.According to norms of AP govt multiplication factor is 1.25 for rural areas land acquisition.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh
1) as per new land acquisition Act , in u rban areas, compensation is twice the market value of the property, plus 100% solatium on this amount
2) * In rural areas, compensation is four times the market value of the property
3) Market value' is determined based on sales and purchases made at sub-registrar offices
4) Law is vague on 'market value' - whether it's the highest value at which a property in the area is traded or the average over a period of time
5) since your land is situated in rural area you would be entitled to 4 times the market value of property .
1. Your compensation for the acquired land will be 4 times of its market value,
2. The current market value of the acquired land is avilable with the local registration office.