• My house in Mumbai

hello sir 
i have my property in mumbai thane area. my father bought a house in 1976 in chawl, he had rent his house to tenant at that time. Tenant had tried to make a transfer a house on her name with fraud document, but at that whe had caught her. and removed her from house but she had made a property photopass on her name and took in writting a letter.
But after this many years our building is build in redevelopment as SRA and now she had return back to hike our house with that photopass document.

pl advice me for my problem because builder is not giving a possession of house to us.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Thane, Maharashtra
what letter was taken by the tenant ? did you at that time file police complaint against tenant? do you have property photo pass as on date in respect of said room ? photo pass is evidence that you are staying in said room prior to 1995 .
 is your name in list of approved members . if builder is  refusing to give you possession you have to move SRA against the builder . prove that you are staying in said premises for so many years . also lodge police complaint against said tenant for cheating , etc
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47914 Answers
2844 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer