• Company asking me to leave without any notice

Hi sir , 

My name is prathap from chennai.last 2 month back i was join one company right now they are saying to me you can leave from the company and no need to come office they are saying.How fair it should be .

Previous i worked with J-Technologies , i resign from that company and i join with millienium technologies.So right now with out any notice they are saying you can leave .So right now i am thinking i have to legal way.

May i know how far for me position will come .May i know what i will get.Please kindly helpful me this way.
Asked 2 years ago in Labour from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1) It is important to see the terms and conditions of your appointment to advise you most appropriately. Hope you have the appointment letter with you.
2) Usually there is a clause that tells about notice to be issued by either party in case of the company terminating your service or you are resigning.
3) The company can ask you to leave without notice; in such an event the company will be liable to compensate you. It is usually a month's salary in lieu of no notice to the employee.
4) Demand a relieving letter from the company.Demand the compensation. Of the company doesn't comply as per clauses in the appointment letter you will need to send a legal notice to the company.
1) The soft copy of the appointment letter is good enough as long as it is addressed to you by the company.
2) Send a mail to the company HR department stating what I recommended to you in the earlier post.
3) As I said earlier it is important to know the exact contents of your appointment letter to assist you further.

You are free to apply for a phone consultation and talk to me if you choose to do so.
1. Practically speaking, it will be difficult for you to get a fresh job without release order specially in I.T.sector,

2. If you take the Company to court, at most they will issue you a notice but you shall have to finally leave the company after bearing legal hassles,

3. Settle the matter with the Company amicably and try for a fresh job after collecting release letter from them.
1. Alternatively you can file a complaint case before the local commissioner,

2. The Company will say that they have never informed you to leave,

3. After that they will pick up your faults and arrange to terminate you,

4. Please be aware that law is not employee friendly in our country.