• Production of evidence

I got the  necessary identification  & complete information  electronically transmitted addressed to someone other for  me. 

But beneath the email  information it is written -------

The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any revelation copying, distribution or any action taken by anyone other than by the addressee intended  is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail  may not necessarily reflect that of   Company. The sender considers unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication.

Through this mail Court will come to know the factual position. I can produce it in the court or not.    Court will accept it or not. Once I disclose,   is there any remedy  available with  sender of email.
Asked 3 years ago in Constitutional Law from Chandigarh, Chandigarh
It can be produced in the court in the manner laid down under the law. Whether or not it will be accepted depends on the contents of the information to be produced, the manner in which it is produced, and the nexus sought to be established with the case.