• Rules to change HP gas agency dealership

Hi my name is Dr.peraisudan from chennai , i like to know rules and regulation for changing HP gas agency dealership from one person name to another. my father got dealership for HP gas agency at yr 2000 ,he was not having required education qualification , at that time my sister and i was in school,so he got the agency in his brothers wife name.my father invested fully financial and did all work ,til this date we r looking after the agency ,for singing my fathers brother and his wife get monthly good sum of money.now we have completed and have education qualification so we like to change full share into our name...my fathers brother and his wife has one son..they r ready for transfer.now i like to know wat is procedure to change fully....ple let me know if u have experience or knowledge regarding this...thank you
Asked 7 years ago in Business Law

First answer received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

2 Answers

the dealership agreement clearly mandates that, except with the previous written consent of the respondent Corporation, the dealer was not to enter into any arrangement whereby the operations of the dealership may be controlled, carried out and/or financed by any other person, firm or company, whether directly or indirectly and whether in whole or in part.

2) apply to company for transfer of dealer agency

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95221 Answers
7612 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can make a representation to the company for change in the dealership and can also obtain her no-objection for this transfer to your and your siblings jointly

You will be guided with the procedure to be followed in this regard by the company

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85422 Answers
2239 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer