• Actions can be taken against neighbour

my neighbour has installed cctv camera facing and focusing my house entry without my permission as per my knowledge it is a privacy concern please suggest me what to do in it..or it is ok..
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from New Delhi, Delhi
If the CCTV is focussed on the street then it is alright, if however if focuses on your house, call police and get the CCTV examined.
Setu Niket
Advocate, New Delhi
47 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

If the CCTV has been installed at a place wherefrom the activities inside or directly outside your house can be recorded then it amounts to a serious and impermissible invasion of your privacy. You can move to court and seek an order directing him to remove he CCTV.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer