• Regarding conversion of land from agricultural to commercial zone

Respected sir, 
this is manu, i have constructed additional lpg godown for storage of cylinders in revenue land which in agricultural zone. i have taken initial approval letter of construction from explosive department and the noc and approved plan has been issued from the commissioner of city municipal council for construction of godown. but i have not taken the license for the construction.
but now the newly joined commissioner has made an order that the noc and approved plan is withdrawn because the godown constructed is in revenue land and also not taken the license of construction.

but i have taken an temporary injunction order from the lower courts against the order issued.
kindly guide me sir.
Asked 7 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

3 Answers

Apply for conversion of agricultural land into NA

2) obtain permission for carrying out construction as per building plans sanctioned by the authorities

3) injunction order granted would be vacated by court after it is satisfied that construction carried on by you is unauthorised

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95205 Answers
7607 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Since you have taken the injunction order there is nothing to be worried for now.

Meet the Municipal authority and try to regularise the constructions.

In most cases the municipal authority on payment of penal charges validate the constructions.

if it is not validated then you can consider filing a writ petition.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22920 Answers
498 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The mandatory provisions have to be observed/complied with for the purpose.

However since you have already obtained stay against the operation of the said order by the Commissioner, you can pursue the matter through court itself.

But please be informed that violations of the law of land may always be a troubling factor, hence better try to solve the issue at the earliest possible with the authorities.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85404 Answers
2236 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer