• How to get parcha for the land where already building exist

Sir ,
 Respectfully it is submitted that after death of my parent ,regularly I am paying the tax at BL& RO office at Barasat against the land under khatiyan no 803 and Dag no 1468 , North 24 parganas, barasat 1, Paschim Ichhapur.
I tried to get the Parcha, transfered to my name ,as I am only Daughter of my Late parents. 
Since Dag no does not tally with Khatiyan no I could not submit the application form for the purpose to BL& RO Office at Barasat. after my several request.
Kindly advise me the way .

Fithfully , Mrs Gouri chanda
Asked 7 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

3 Answers

1)check the survey numbers mentioned in sale deed on basis of which your father purchased the land

2) do the revenue records reflect your father name

3) if the survey numbers are wrongly mentioned in sale deed then you have to request the seller to execute deed of rectification in your name

4) contact a local lawyer

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95221 Answers
7612 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

It appear BL &LRO is not acting properly.

Lodge a complaint with DL&LRO about this inaction.

If that complaint also does not yield any result then file a writ petition in high court.

If you need further help in this regard you may feel free to contact me.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22921 Answers
498 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Why is the details with yo to that of the land revenue department do not tally.

What was the reason given for not tallying the records?

You should look for the alternate remedy to solve this issue.

Take the help of a local advocate to solve this problem legally.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85422 Answers
2239 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer