• RWA issue

Respected Sir 

Its regarding RWA
Is one or more Resident welfare association can work in same area... 
and if Ashok Vihar Resident welfare association exits and we try to make a new 
RWA Ashok Vihar
New Ashok Vihar RWA
Ashok Vihar Youth RWA

it will resemble or can be applicable to accept application by Registrar of Societies..
Asked 7 years ago in Civil Law

First answer received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

3 Answers

Do you have the support of majority of residents of your locality ?

2) if one association has been formed , registered and has the support of majority of residents your application may not be accepted by registrar of societies

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95205 Answers
7607 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You should not register resident welfare association under same name

2) if name is different registrar should not have any objection for formation of RWA

3) in your case both names appear to be identical

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95205 Answers
7607 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. No for a one residential buildings consisting of several flats/blocks no two RWA can be formed.

2. However if the while residential complex later is divided in to two separate identity with clear identity of flats in two divided blocks then it can be formed.

3 In such division the proeprty number should also be changed into two so separate identity of building blocks in the same complex can be marked.

4. In your situation I do not find any such possibility.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22920 Answers
498 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer