• Maintenance

My wife live apart from me about 1.5 year ago and not willing to come, as i and my family member so many time go to take her but she refuse , she took away my daughter at that time at running session of school, and admitted her in local school without any transfer certificate & without my permission of mine , i want to know from that school how they do admission, but they refuse to give any information, is there is any way to get information from school
Asked 7 years ago in Civil Law

First answer received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

3 Answers

1. The school is not bound to provide you an information about your child unless the court so orders.

2.Anyway you can file custody suit asking for custody of the child and also visitation of the child periodically till a final order on custody of the child is decided.

3. There is no guarantee that you will get custody of the child but you will get visitation rights of the child for sure.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22917 Answers
497 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1)you cna file petition for restituion of conjugal right sunder section 9 of HMA

2) you cna laso seek joint custody of your daughter

3) court would award you visitation rights

4) you can issue legal notice to school as to on what basis daughter has been admitted in school without transfer certifcate and your consent

5)complain to dy director education against the shcool

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95168 Answers
7604 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The nursery or primary level school generally do not insist on the transfer certificate from other educational institutions while admitting the children in the lower classes.

Hence ther may not be enough support to you from the school authorities in this regard.

Instead you can file a child custody case seeing custody of your child on the grounds you rely upon.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85369 Answers
2231 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer