Hi sir, I am tharun my wife is not own daughter of their parents..she found by her father when she was two months baby in a rtc bus while her father is an rtc conductor at that time..now she was 27 age..she was not adoped legally when she found and she just brought up by their parents..they educated well and she had done MBA. all in her educational certificates their parents names was there..( ...
Dear Legal Team - property/ Land matter,
My late grandfather (Hindu family)had left few land in 3 places in one district.
A1 - Old home near city railway station around 4000 sq feet 3 manjila
B2 - Approx. 14 acre agriculture land, now close to 2 engineering college in my city
C3 - one more agriculture land around 4 acre in a circle in that particular area a housing board colony.
D - La...
There is a property dispute running between my husband and his brother since so many years.
Our house is built in 1964 and now we are running through some severe sanitary problems.
Now we are senior citizens and we don't have access to proper bathrooms(buit in 1964) and
My husband's brother is enjoying all the facilities.
Last time when we tr...
I Chandu Sharma would like to clear my query regarding property issue.
Name – Chandu Damodar Sharma
Address – Beed
Age – 33 Years
Father ( Age 67 years )
Mother ( Age 65 years )
* Elder Sister ( Married – Age 40 years )
Spouse ( Age – 31 years )
Plot Area – 1500 Sq Feet
Built up Area – 750 Sq Feet
My Query is as below :
we are in abroad(me & my husband & 1 boy child).My husband has 3 sisters .they are married. My husband sent money to his father for purchase a land (2011 April) . Before my father in law said to him he will call my husband when register a land.but he didn't call and he register that land to his name without consulting us (2011 september). every time we are asking him but still he is not giving ...
I have purchased 4 acres of agriculture land in Krishna district and made the agreement in Nov 2013. I have paid 70% of the property value in cash during the agreement. The agreement states that I will pay remaining 30% 20-Feb-2014 and will register the property in my name. The seller kept postponing the registration till now showing various reasons.
The new government being formed in AP ann...
A member of cooperative housing society living in the society from 1994 to this current date. his conduct is very good and doesn't have any enmity in the society. In the year 2010 society has taken some amount of public place for 30 years in the area of society by doing the agreement for a library with municipal corporation. For construction of building of library the management committee tried...
The question is related to the property in Pune city from Maharashtra.
Builder has sold all covered parking lots under the building.Due to which entrance of the building is blocked from all sides.Now the situation is that the empty handed person too has to struggle to found way through parked cars and bikes. The situation will become grave in the times of emergency such as shifting of serious ...
I own a 3BHK flat at Bhiwadi in a society developed by a renowed builder. Builder offered the fit-out possession of the flat in Feb 2014, till 18th May the essential work like sanitary fitting, seepage issues and other work was not complete but even then we signed a paper to get the possession to start the fit out work subject to completion of the remaining work. Meanwhile the maintenance activ...
Dear sir, we have a land in dimapur. Which is in my father-in-law name. Actually it was not bought by him. May be in the year 1975 or 1977, the then govt of nagaland has given the land patta to many homeless free of cost. During that my father-in-law was not working for the livelihood of his wife and 6children. But my husband uncle(chachaji) , who was a bechelor has helped my in-laws in food ,c...