Property Sharing and maintananc to wife and boy kid

Sir, I am Ralirh Ram from Kerala,( 40years Old), i was a NRI and now having a small job in my native , and getting 15000, to 20,000 per month, my wife is job less and house wife, (less educated) and belongs to Hindu community, and i have one land property in my own name and other property is my mothers name, me and my family is used to live in my mothers property house, right now my wife is living at her house with father and her mother,( the house is belongs to her fathers property) and my divorce case going on court, I have a boy 6 year old, as per court order my son is living with her last 10 month , the court temporary custody of child is with my wife, and me allow only once in a month to see my son.please advice me for the following. 1) please advice me for the share of property and the alimony... 2) I wish to take custody of my son, full custody or partial custody of my son, and I ready to take care of my son all manner and not suppose to marry again, my life is only for my son and I am living only for him...but I am afraid to give property share to my wife because it never reach to my son. i wish my son need the love of both his mother and father, but unfortunately we are getting divorce, and the divorce case ( leagaaly seperation) is submitted by my self, mean I am the petitioner ... please advice me sir.. 3) My wife is given lots of case against me like criminal 498, etc too and follow and torturing to get my property please advice me Regards Ralith Ram