Can charge sheet and FIR can be quashed after 01 year 09 months
The details of court case Rita V/s Jaswant singh
Myself Jaswant Singh and Rita got married on 22/1/2014 and since then we are living together happily. She went to her father’s home at Aligarh on 16/11/2014 and filed court case No 1158/11/2014 dated 11/12/2014 for maintenance and case No 53/15 dated 06/01/2015 for harassment & Dowry in the District court Aligarh. Both the cases are running in the court and we have appeared in that.
Investigation ordered by ACJM Aligarh court to Probationary Officer Meerut who in turn investigated and found that there was no such incidence.(copy is available). The mediation which was conducted on 04/07/2015 at PARIVAR PARMARSH KENDRE C/O SSP ALIGARH. Officer Incharge recorded and stated that Rita w/O of Jaswant Sing is unwilling to go alongwith him even of full assurance given by her husband.(Copy available).
On 13/01/2016, Rita and her brother Rita lodged FIR reflecting the incident happened on 16/04/2014 (Totally fake) for harassment, beating and asking dowry. There is a difference of one year nine months between incident and filing of FIR. After going through charge sheet, it is observed that complainant Rita and her brother Pawan stated to have left Meerut on 09/11/2014 where as witnesses from Rita side Smt Saroj Devi and Bhagwandass Sharma stated that complainant Rita is living at Aligarh since 16/4/2014 (controversial statement).
Kindly let me know that chargesheet and FIR both can be quashed since sufficient evidence is available to prove fabricated fake/cooked story as per details given below.
1. Court cases No 1158/11/2014 dated 11/12/2014 for maintenance and case No 53/15 dated 06/01/2015 for harassment & Dowry in the District court Aligarh. are in progress at Aligarh.
2. There is no such incident as report given by Probationary Officer Meerut.(copy available)
3. Rita w/o of Jaswant does not want to stay with him even of complete assurance and guaranty (Report of Police Officer Aligarh availble )
4. Complainant Rita and her brother Pawan & their witnesses have given contradictory statements.
5. There is a difference of one year nine months between incident and filing of FIR.