For Divorce

Sir/Madam, I Meena Mehta Want help for Divorse. My husband is giving me mental harrasment from last 20 yrs. I am uneducated and helpless hence request you to please help me. I also doesnot english but with the help of my one of relative i am writing herewith. 1) He is not allowing to talk from anyone in my bldg and my relatives he abuse me and threathend if you talk anyone i will beat you and he is really doing in night 2) He is giving shelter to all our street dogs to my house and telling me " inke sath tuze sona padega" he provideing all non veg meals to streets dogs and they are staying in m house due to that i am sufferring lots of infective disease . ) Due to continue mentally torture I got high diabietes even he is not giving me money for treatment due to that I lost my one eye. I am hospitlised for 8 days for gagrine in my leg but he is not bother about that with the help of others, i manage money for treatment, i able to now walk, I am living currently in Aasharam. I need your help for divorse. I m giving the number of my one relatie and mail id : [deleted]/[deleted]