Domestic violence

My brother is married for last 10 years and is living seprately with his wife. Since he has got married his wife started abusing my parents and me and used to threaten us for implicating in false dowry case. Even she is staying seprately with my brother and there is no contact of her with my mother she always fights with my brother and threatens us. Since last many days my brother after being fed up of everyday's abuse and mental torture had started staying with my mother as she stays all alone. Now she forcibly enters into our house, broke all the decorative items and physically assaulted my brother and mother. When my mother called up the PCR she started putting false blames against my brother and mother that they had abused her. Now she is threatning us that she will put false cases against her though she is not staying with my mother since last 10 yrs of marriage. My brother also does not want to stay with her anymore as she constantly tortures him. He is not allowed to meet my mother and me. Please suggest something how can my brother can safeguard himself and my mother. My father was expired because of all this tension only. Can my mother also filed a complaint against her as there is danger to her life also from her daughter-in-law. Should my mother file a complaint in Crime women cell. Please suggest