False fir

Hi sir i have in relationship with my one of girl friend since from 3 year so, i come to know she have have an another ex-boy friend,then i asked with her about this matter so she hides with me all the matter about her ex-boy friend alter i agry to marrie to my girl friend so i went her home and asked with her parents so they told need time to think about this cos of cast prob, later i went 2 nd time to ask about our marrieg that time they told so we are not ready and not happy in this, so i forget and left her in my life so m not called or no keep any touch whith her after this incident, this is the real fact but the problem start now, her parents are rises the 1 st complaint in police station by sates that by forcefully i am went her home that day and i asked with her parents so they are not agry to marries with me and she also not ready to marries me cos she dosnt loves me and m told them if she not marries me means il kill her like that they given complaint in police station so police supported girl family only cos they are link with local MLA, but they given incident date 4 moths back so they didnt given any reason late register FIR and complaint, and also m not went that day to them home also and also in FIR they didnt sing also and police submitted fir 24 hour delay, and they mention ipc 354,506,504 sections and police arrest me and sent me an jail so i got bail after next day so now m out side on bail, now already 100 days got over police still not submitted charge sheet, so what i do next with have her one year msgs and photos and videos so shell i move to highcourt for an quash the FIR with this evidence