Refund of payment by the builder -reg
The company (Homestead Infrastructure Development Pvt. Ltd) soft launched the project of as ‘The City of Homestead’ located at Sohna in Gurgaon. The project was to be developed by M/s Homestead Infra Development and offered 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flat in the form of high rise residential apartments and commercial space with well-planned roads, paved walkways and tree lined avenues. Taking interest with the advertisement I filled a form "Expression of Interest" for booking a flat in the Sector 25, Sohna Gurgoan Project Launched by M/S Homestead Infrastructure Development Pvt. Ltd.
2. The expression of interest was accepted by Homestead Infrastructure Development Pvt. Ltd. announcing the Launch of "The City of Homestead- Passport" and giving me a customer id : 100217.
3. The builder requested further installments from me which was paid to the builder the acknowledgement was also given by the company.
4. I visited the site randomly and was surprised to see that no work was on going at the site and upon enquiring, I was shocked to know that M/s Homestead Infrastructure Pvt Ltd did not get the necessary licenses and approval for the project to go ahead. I also met few senior officials of your company but I was assured that this is just a delay and the licenses would be soon granted and the project would be going ahead as planned. By the officials kept on stating that the licenses would be soon provided yet nothing bore fruition. The project did not come up since then and finally i requested the builder for cancellation and refund of principal money.
5. The Company showed interest (in writing) regarding returning the money paid by me amounting to Rs. 4.12 lakhs.
6. The Company has deliberately removed all the advertisement and details about Sector 25, Sohna, Gurgoan Project from its website and all the senior official of the management has resigned from the company leaving the customers like me clueless about refund of money.
7. Moreover, the company has already taken approx 35% of the flat cost without getting the licence of said project. This clearly shows that the company is also involved in illegal and fraudulent activities and the intention of the company is seriously doubtful.
8. That till date the outstanding amount of Rs 4,12,360/- has not been paid. All efforts made by me turned futile and the company has stopped responding, leaving behind an outstanding balance of Rs. 4,12,360/-.