How to get my share in my mother's house property ?

My parent's expired.House property in my mother's name situated at Bodinayakanur,Tamilnadu. But i am living in Hyderabad. For my parent's 4 children's. First brother expired and his wife now maintains the house property and deceiving me to give my share. Second brother expired and his wife received her husband's share amount on the death day of my brother itself by settlement deed. Third sister living with her husband and family. Fourth myself living in Hyderabad with my family. So many years i am contacting by letter correspondence and mobile to my first brother's wife to partition my share or pay value of my share according to present market value. But she postponing every time wait for 6 months like past 10 years. I can't know how to get my share and if i want to go through court procedure the distance between Hyderabad to Bodinayakanur is too long and so i am requesting property Lawyers to help me how to file in court where property situated.. In case if you refer any Lawyer's Name, address and mobile no, i will be grateful to you. Thanking You, Regards,