Dear Sir, I am a employee in a private firm and I struggled a lot in my life i got married in 2001 and having 2 kids also I am staying in my parental home with my family on the second floor and my mother is staying on the first floor of the home. We are leaving separately from our mother. From last 2-3 years my wife attitude has been changed and she become very much demanding in nature. As a life partner I tried my best to give her my best accordingly i have deposited the amount as much I can in her account and purchase house hold things on her name I started a mis on post office also with her name only but now she has changed her behavior and asking me to get the money and property from my mother and my mother denied for this and then she become more violent and also started misbehaving in front of kids and relatives. Her mother and brothers are also pushing her in this matter and finally she filed a complaint against me, my mother , my sister and brother in law on false grounds and I got bail in this under section 7 /51. and I came to know that she is going to file a case under domestic violence and going to demand for maint allowance she is Unemployed what I have to do in this matter Regards