Sir, i was cheated by a person who told me that he is an up pcs officer (SDM) by one lakh rupees. i am living in aligarh. he was studying in aligarh doing bums. he generally come to my shop for purchasing. he was a kind person at that time.we often talks. he became friend of mine. he completed his bums and left aligarh. he belong to pilibhit. After a long time his friend told me that he qualified up pcs exam and posted as SDM in lucknow. i called him and congratulate him for his success. my younger brother is preparing for uppcs . i asked that person,who cheat me, for up pcs preparation books. he told me that there are some post vacant of reveiw officer in lucknow sachiwalay and he help me to get that permanent job by paying him 4 lakh rs. me and my father went to lucknow and gave him one lakh rs. but now, after six months, we found a news in daily newspaper that he was just a froud not a sdm. there are many other persons who were cheated by him. help me how can i take my money back.