Divorce for Husband

Sir I m a resident of Srikakulam dist.A.P. named Krishna. I m a teacher I got married in 2008 a woman teacher resident of same place.we had a boy kid in 2009. Because of her arragancy and sadistic nature she used to quarrel with me.on no any proper reason she went to her parents house with my kid in 2010 saying not to live with me. I awaited her comback for a year.meanwhile she aborted her second issue without my consent in 2010. I lost my father. but I wanted matrimonial life,afterwards I started my trials to call her back by all aspects.she denied. In 2012 I filed a PLC in lok adalath..but she didn't change her mind. I again waited.lastly I filed a petition for divorce in Nov 2014 in local court.till now the honourable court given her much time. She changed her lawyers for thrice.her lawer says that he cross examine me.he started cross examination but not completed..he intensionally delaying the process..my lawyer taking no care properly in my case..he simply says let's wait.l m loosing my patience.now I m 37. I have no matrimonial life, I hv no peace.i have to lookafter my mother.my wife says that she doesn't agree to divorce and won't join with me. Now my kid is 7 yrs.she joined him in a school by changing his Sur name also.. this can say her typical mentality.Sir, what should I do in this situation? can I get divorce? What will be my further go? Plz make a kind suggestion to me sir. Can I go to family court?