How can get a compensation under Polavaram project

Hi sir, I m jayaraju from Polavaram, westGodavari. My family is one of the family in the pydpaka village which is under rehabitation and compensation under Polavaram project. I was born and brought up here in pydpaka, After my marriage I went to East Godavari for my job purpose , i am a private job holder. Under the Polavaram project my village will be vanished, and everyone got compensation and Rehabitation. I have Aadharcard and all my certificates in pydpaka village only. But I Don't have Ration card from 2009 , Before that I had a Ration card and Everything here only, in 2009 I received the compensation from government for the project and now in 2016 we are facing problem in getting compensation. The Mro didn't approve the compensation for my family because we didnt have the Ration card in Pydpaka but we have Aadharcard, voter ID , previous Ration card , My study certificates and many certificates in this village only .. so I want to move legally So Does it possible to will get a compensation from Government..waiting for your reply