Illegal Possession by CO sharer on my Part

Dear Advocates , I am a common Citizen faced a problem , i share my all details with you through kanoon website as following : I Purchase a 11 kanaal agriculre land from 3 khewat from mr ajay on dated 15-12-2011 , all deeds was completed as per law , after purcahse the same land , I give this to Mr Vijaye (brother of Ajay ) for one year on rent without any written rent deed . after one year vijaye give us rent but not vocate the land i approach to POLICE and Women Commission and many forms of Administration against mr vijay for my land but Mr Vijay filled statement that he is not on the land and land is empty (its 4 times to police ) during the investigation of Police , Ajay Minor Son and Vijaye 3 Brothers filled a civit suit against us in 2015 that his father mr vijaye having bed habbits and deed is bogus and false . i filled a partition suit in Tahsildar Court . but Mr Vijaye always reply that land is empty and he show a other land which is not able to cultivate and not part of my 3 khewat , police and local admin officer taking bribe from them and close my complain every time . sir i have not much power of money and not able to take possession with force , kindly guide me , i request to all of you with folded hand please suggest me your best view ....please ....i am waiting