Dv & 498a case, need help

I filed Domestic Violence case against my husband and in-laws in through a lawyer in Bangalore on Sept 2015. I belong to Rajasthan and my in-laws lives in Hyderabad, marriage held at Jodhpur (Raj) in Feb,2015. I also filed a Police case, 498A one in police station of Bangalore. Now I am living in Pune with my mother and also working with a startup. As I filed DV and Dowry case in Bangalore, there is no action and no relief to me as i am not getting maintenance and further reliefs in DV case. I have to visit Bangalore every month for hearings, that is quite expensive for me and couldn't possible to visit alone every month there as i also not got protection from my husband and his family. I want to transfer this case to Pune,my mother is old and she is only parent and caretaker for me. Would it be possible to transfer case to pune? OR any other way to get relief? If it is then plz suggest me how? As I am suffering since one yr after filling the case. I am without maintenance from my husband and living with my only mother. Please help me to get justice.