Educational Institute not refund my fees

Dear Sir, I was taken admission in one of private institution (Indian School of Management-Mumbai) for completion my graduation through private university by correspondence courses in January-2014 and paid part fees INR 20000. Institute Director Mr. Amar Kolpek told that exam will held in March-April-14. After 2 months we asked about timetable, he ignored our call and also not responding Mails/Msg. On one day he suddenly mail me and said my registration for graduation courses was canceled by university and they will refund fees in 120 days. As per his instruction I completed all formalities for fees refund issues and wait for refund. In the meantime we mails them and asked about status for fees refund. But he not answering my call and not replying any mails. In May-14 I am visited his office address and found door was locked and as per neighbor that office was closed from last 20-25 days. When I massage him that “I am at your office address, call me”. He called me any said due to some internal issue he closed office and it will open in some days. But he not opened it. In this time period I regularly mails him but he not responding on any my mails. In Aug-14 I once visited his office address and found some other office exist here. When we inquired about Mr. Amar Kolpek and his Institute, as per them he left this place and no idea about his new address. But they provided his Residence address which exist in same area. We visited his residence address and met with Mr. Amar’s mother and she denied to give any information about Mr. Amar and said she owned this property (Amar residence address) and she will take legal action against me if I visited his address and behaved very rudely. On same day evening I got mails from Mr. Amar and he said not visited his residence address otherwise he will take legal action on me. When I asked him if your office address was left and all your number were switched off/not responding then what should I do. But he not responding my mails. Pls suggest me that how can I got my money back.