498-A along with 323,326,506 rw 34

Respected Sir/Madam, I Mr.Sravan Kumar.k . a resident of Hyderabad pursuing LL.M. Recently My sister in law has filed a case upon me n my family members (3 sisters and their husbands) and my Mother.Brother was accused One( A 1) ,Mother(A2), Myself (A3) and so on. She is threatening us to register the entire property of my father ie land and building on my brother's name than only she will be withdrawing the case.My father has expired recently bcoz of ill health. When my father was hospitalised me n my 3 sisters have taken care of him.My bro n his wife refused to look after my father.Even after his death v do not have money to clear hospital bills , the hospital mgmnt. refused to hand over the till v clear the bill.In that situation, my sisters hv Pledged their Mangalsutras at Manappuram gold loan n paid the hospital bill. All my sister's got married n they live at their houses separately.My brother got married over 18 years ago Myself n my mother stay at Hyderabad. My brother in law beat her one day n she got her finger fractured,n he admitted that I beat my wife upon instigation of all my family members.They both mutually planned all these.At that time none of were present.v all r at different locations. The Police did not call us,no counselling was done .All of sudden they Booked FIR with above mentioned Sections. In the Next month I hv JCJ exam.it vl hv a worst impact on my career.All my dreams will be ruined.Than I do not hv reason to Survive. When I approached local advocates ,they suggested me go for High Court for quashing, some suggested take bail, n few try to takeoff Ur name from records. Please do suggest me , which is the better option which will help me out or any other option available. Thank you !