I got married with My Gf in July from Arya samaj. I Need help

Respected Sir, My name is Gourav Patil belong to Ratlam (M.P). I am a Software Engineer and working in Vijaywada (A.P). In July I got married with my girlfriend without intimating our family from Arya samaj temple. she told her parents about our relation on 31st of August but they do not agree with this.Now we have to reveal about our marriage but we are afraid we are really scared about our system about our police procesure. Her father is working in Railway and he is in good position as Assistant Divisional Engineer. he can use his position and power and make false cases against me. I need your suggestion and help. please let me know what to do. She is my wife regally and I want her back. we both are adult . She is 26 year old and I am 29 year old. we want to live our life happily . we are indian and we have right to live anywhere in india with anyone. I love that girl and I did marry with her. we want piece we want good life. I belong to middle class family. please help me. I waiting for our positve response.