On 18th Jan13 I booked a flat 1104(1085 sq ft) in Nicholas3, Supertech CZAR Suites Plot no. GH-02, Sector Omicron-1 Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh 201308.
The possession date was 31st Mar15, but after delay of around 1.6 years on 20th Sep16 i got pre-possession letter & have been asked to pay below components charge. Please brief me about details:-
1) Additional(farmer) compensation Charges @Rs.187.26/sqft. :- Its levied on the account due to farmers agitation in Greater Noida. As per court order money had to be paid to farmers so they asked builder to pay it. Here as per builder court had ordered to get money from buyer which has been imposed by GNIDA. Do we buyer have to pay this amount. And does this property land area also come under this. If it comes let me know what is the cost to be paid per sq ft as per order by court since as per Supertech they are charging Rs.187/sqft (refer attachement).
2) Labour welfare charge @Rs.20/sqft. :- Charges are those charges which are incurred by the company for the welfare of construction workers at its projects. This includes i.e education of their children, medical facilities, payment of statutory charges etc.
Does this amount to be paid by buyer or builder. If to be paid by buyer then what is the amount to be paid & what should be the calculation. Will it be charged on per sq ft basis.
3) Water Connection Charge @Rs.25000/- :- Does this amount to be paid by buyer or builder. If to be paid by buyer what is the amount to be paid what should be the calculation.
4) Advance Maintenance Charge @2.5/sqft for 1 year:- Please let me what amount should be paid by buyer as Rs2.5/sqft is quite high and also does this needs to be paid for 1 year.
5) Escalation Charges:- It is mentioned in the agreement. But do buyer have to pay this amount irrespective of cost of steel, cement, fuel etc increased.