Please guide

Dear experts I got married on 22 Feb 2015. I am a government servant and I got my transfer to my native place just 10 days before my marriage. And it is d only reason my life got spoiled. My wife and my in-laws started behaving strange during the marriage function only. After my marriage I took my wife to Singapore. But from the moment we stepped in India she started creating issues.. she insulted me in front of my relatives n insist to go her home on very next day. I dropped her at her home n narrated all incidences to her parents.. they listened n told me dat things will b fine.. after coming my home she refused to come here and after two months she came .. I arranged a job for her but she left dat job and again started insisting to going her home.she fought for no reason n left food.. in last her parents came n took her along.. aftr going from here they stopped calling . Aftr four months I went with my relatives at their house for taking her back.. but they did man handling n l register a complaint against den.. after 10 days they file a case of dowry n physics violence. We presented to the ASP Punjab police dasuya and presented my case.. here I would like to tell that I use to deposit10000 rs per month in her saving account approx 1.25 lacs I deposited for her needs. And she took all d jewelry along to her parents house. She also took admission in m ed at Chandigarh without telling me. Police submitted their report that allegations put on me was found incorrect. After that she came to my home twice for 10 days each but again she is refusing to come back. I am planning to file a case under section 9 please guide..