1. If a mandate holder (FATHER) issues cheques and bounce will that account holder (SON -NRI) held responsible in vicarious liability?
2. If the first cheque bounces for 3 times as insufficient funds and the mandate holder gives a subsequent cheque taking the first cheque back, also bounce as payment stopped by the drawer. Will this case comes under section 138 or 420?
3. If the account holder instruct the bank to cancel the mandate after months of issuing the cheque, then under which section the legal action can be taken?
4. Can an accused who is absconding since inception of the case in the lower court with repeated non bail able warrants (Evading Arrest) residing abroad approach high court seeking stay u/s 482 Crpc?
5. Can a person in a criminal case u/s 420 & 506 (b) for example C.C. No 1234/2009 Father is A1 (issues cheque as mandate holder) and son is A2 (NRE account holder), Since A2 was absconding since inception of the case the judge split the A2 case as 5678/2011 on [deleted] then A2 approaches high court through mother seeking stay on the parent case No 1234/2009 without informing about split up order and the stay was granted on [deleted]?
6. Whether advocate for A1 can represent A2 without vakalath and magistrate can allow such representation?
7. Can a Magistrate presuming A1 as a party before high court and adjourn case against A1?
8. Whether magistrate can adjourn framing charge against A1 when high court doesn’t pass order staying his case?
9. Can magistrate contradict his own order dated [deleted] and pass order dated [deleted]?
10. Can a vakalath with a notary stating that the document is signed by A2 on [deleted] in USA whereas the notary public seal reveals that it is on [deleted]? In any circumstances can this be accepted by the high court official without scrutinizing the document?
11. Will the A2 has a strong ground to seek a stay from the high court though the above points says it’s a total misrepresentation and he had not approached with clean hands?
12. Since this is the state case when the high court admits the petition of A2 and grant the stay ordering the lower court to stop all the proceedings of the parental case number 1234/2011? Should the lower court also stops the A1 proceedings also though the complainant files the memo in the lower court saying that the stay granted for A2 only and hiding the facts of the split up matter A2 obtained stay for the parental case number where A1 is also their?
13. Can a person who is the father in law of the A2 (Doctor by profession) interfere in the departmental matters on behalf of the A2 misguiding the police by submitting the high court stay copy directly to the police station in his letter head witnessing the A2 mother that the high court stayed all the proceedings of the lower court/police in the C.C. No 1234/2011?
14. Can high court pass a stay order of the lower court proceedings on [deleted] when the warrant is still pending in the lower court as on [deleted]?
15. Can the police department stops the investigation when there is no direction been given by the high court to the police?
16. Can police department cancel the lookout circular and allow the A2 to fly back to USA when there is no direction from the high court where the A2 files the interim application and gets rejected?
17. Can police submit the warrant shara to the lower court on [deleted] stating that the A2 obtained the stay from high court on [deleted] mentioning the split up case number (C.C.No 5678/2011) whereas the high court stay order is for parental case number(C.C.No 1234/2011)?
18. Can high court quash the proceedings of the A2 on the grounds that he had no opportunity to meet the complainant to induce or intimidate and no records reveals that A2 was in the country at that time?
19. Is it mandatory to have the accused to be present in the country to allege that 420 & 506b is not applicable?
20. Now that the high court quashed all the proceedings of the A2 in the split up case number after filing interim application to amend in 2013 saying vicarious liability can’t be fastened on A2 and the total responsibility lies on the A1, But A1 is no more since he sentenced 2 years of imprisonment in another case died in the central jail so how to move further?
21. Whether any scope for the revision in the divisional bench in high court or appeal is the only way in Supreme Court?
22. Can an accused send anonymous mails to the complainant when the criminal case pending before the court and will there is any provision to file the case under cyber law after confirming that he has only sent the mail with the document proof?
23. Can a complainant seek review or appeal in divisional bench of the high court if the given judgement under section 482 gets quashed?