Separated from 2002

I am living separated from family from 2002 as I was assaulted by br-in-laws for beating my wife since my property documents was stolen. Wife and children lives in my self-earned property in Chennai and br-in-law taken the property documents. I visited my wife in 2004,6,8 but I was not accepted. I informed wife in person that I am attracted by Islam in 2010 and pronounced kalema. I visited in 2012 only to be insulted. I visited in July, 2015 when again wife refused to accept & asked me to go to court and daughter said that "I am treated as dead" & I declared to them that I am to convert Islam properly. Finally, considering my last days as I am aged 60 years, I approached TNTJ, Mylapore, Chennai & after 3 months of regular prayers, I was given letter from Jammath, made the affidavit and registered my name in Tamil Nadu Gazatte on [deleted]. My wife was informed thr' my uncle and she is not bothered. Can I get my due share in my self-earned property where my family resides and keeping my property documents? From June, 2016, I reside with my mother as father expired in 2013. Can I get divorce as my family left me stranded from 2002 and NOT ready to accept me? Wife has her hereditary property worth in crores for which she gave power-of-attorney to her brother in 1996 itself. I am VRS pensioner of 2001, now drawing Rs.10,000/- as pension. Do I need to give maintenance as daughter is aged 23 yrs and son 18 yrs? Pl guide me. Thanking you, R.Sivasankar (alias) R.Samsudeen