Section 498A flase case and looking for your Advise and take up m

Im NRI, Living in Abroad since 2007, I have concern and looking for yours advise and requesting to take my case as well. Details of the Case: I married in 2004 and In 2006 my ex wife was lodged a false case against me when I was out of India at Anantapur Court. She was registered in case that I was harassed her for dowry and tried to kidnap her along with my mother and cousins in January 2007. Actually I was not in India when they registered case against me. Due to political influence Polices were registered case and there after started to harass me. In 2007 August I was filed petition in high court to Quash the case. But high court passed directions on 2010 to lower court to investigate the case and settle. In 2011 she was applied for Divorce and got export divorce in 2012 and got married to another person. From the day she married to another person their family did not attend for the court and no witness came to the court. Only their side lawyer handling the case and stretching. In 2013 court split case and separated my mother and from my case for continue the investigation against me. Police filed charge sheet that I was absconded. As of today I did not attend to the court. Now my mother regularly attending the court but their side no one attends, their lawyer demanded for 20,000/- to close the case. She has ready to give to get out from the case. They promised her that case will be closed and dismissed next week. Pl advise me either may take up this case again to the high court for Quash the case. Pl advis and do the needful. If possible kindly take up my case. Case is at Anantapur Court in Ap. kindly share yours contact details if wish to take up my case. Regards Deva