Property share

Sir, My self suvarna. My husband has no job. Earlier he was doing jewellery work. Including my husband 5 bothers and 3 sisters. All got married. My father in law expired on 1987. My mother in law expired 2010. My husband's parents house in Vijaya Nagar, Bangalore. Past 30 years that house in under the property case in the court. 1 time got the case won for our side in 1990's. But the person again reappealed in the court. But my husband is not contacting his brothers and sisters. they also don't like each other. So, we don't know the details about the case till now. And we want the share of the property. But they are not informing anything. But i am working in private company. And the salary is sufficient. My daughter is 17 years old. For my family I want to do something but my husband also waiting. How to contact their brothers to ask the propery share? what is the way to get the details about the case of the property?( whether the case succeed?) Pls help me to solve the problem.