How to prevent a sale of land by father

Hello sir... I am Harish.. Sir my father acquired a land on partition which was self acquired land to my grand father ,my grand father has 6 sons and one daughter,and my father who is mentally in capable, and he was not working for family and at least himself,to service, at the time of marrage my mother age is just 13,at that time my mother go to agriculture labour Work to earn money and food but my father cant help her ,and offer me and my sister born, she s going to Kuwait (foreign) to earn money by leaving me and my sister at her sister house at that time I was just 4 years old, My father. Stay s at his sister house..who is one of daughter of my grand father now they want to sell my father's. Land acquired on partition from my grand father by influencing him, and take advance of 100,000 rupees and make an agreement.. My father also signed in that agreement Now I m 22 yrs old, and my mother still for working in kuwait( foreign)for my education purpose Now how can I stop the sale? Can I get stay order on sale of land? Sujjest me sir how can I proceed. Legally ?