False fir against my husband lodged by his mother for property

My husband has a property in virar bought in 2012. He added his mother name as second holder in good faith.we got married in 2014 and decided to move as she was not treating me well. She was staying in the same house along with his 2 younger brother of age 28 and 32. For 2 years they have not paid maintenance. My husband along with his mother decided to sell the house and after deduction of all the liability decided to decide the net profit 50:50. They sold the property for 20 lacs agreement value.total liability amounted to Rs approx 17 lacs. Now his mother has filed a complaint saying he is supposed to pay rs 4 lac to her only and a case of 420 and 406.the police has called him to police station.however, we decided to go to court and applied for anticipatory bail as police is not listening to his explanation. now court has asked police to submit their report as which section have been imposed we are not sure as they are not giving any info to us or our lawyer. Kindly guide what should be our further action. Should I go to police station along with lawyer to explain them that it's a false complaint or any other suggestions.