My property bye in 1965 since on my father sale deed with link

grabber trying to interfere with my peaceful possession, my father approach a civil court for an injunction order against them. my case as plaintiff dismissed no cost my order not stand relief. on that case grabbers exhibits of fake below mention documents produced in the court but on that paper no case put up know i want to do. My father purchase and staying same house square plot front side four room constructed ACC sheet and back side land open for feature construction we are enjoying title property since 1965 present date, but know some person prepared document em-bonding the piece of papers nothing boundary mention and fifty rupees bond paper made by him on that paper by-hand written 1960 and one more thinks available on that old paper mention old print embalm three Trimurti below is mention Bharat since 1960 to 1979. vs on new bond paper sathyeh mev jayathe three Trimurti below know available clearly we can see it 1980 to 2016 is mention. how i can fight in legality all this manipulation made by grabbing person, officers, collector O/o sub registrar how they em-bonding fake papers, what i have to do till me brief and what can i do better way legally. my english poor please understand me and my problem.