Divorce related

I have married on 13/12/2013 and we have 1 year son one day before my son birthday she left me and filed a wrong allegation case on me false u/s 12 women protection act, Allegation on me and my mother 1: beating her with stick, chapal 2: demanding dowry 3: sexual harassment etc. Her demands 1 want 10 lakh compensation for sexual harassment 2 she want another room for living for which she want 20,000 monthly 3: she want 15,000 for child monthly Whereas I don't have any ancestral property neither any owned property in my or any of my family members. I am living on rental basis and my earning is Rs.25000 pm. and after marriage i have take a loan for Rs. 300000 EMI is 9500 RENT is 5000 house hold exp is 4000 know i want a divorce from my wife as she is not loyal towards me recently i got her diary and on that diary she mentioned that she have love with some one else. please tell me how much have to pay to her she is BCOM graduate. I am ready to take care of my son's responsibility but don't want to stay with her.